To keep in line with the inflation rates our fees are revised every year. The normal escalation of our fees is 10% per year.
Please contact us to request the latest rates.
(Friday 16:00 to Sunday 16:00)
- We provide accommodation to groups including meals or without meals.
- We differentiate our rates between Adults and Children (6 – 16 years).
- We provide a variety of additional services and facilities. Their nature and cost (when applicable) are fully disclosed in the information and rates document.
A MINIMUM AMOUNT PER GROUP IS APPLICABLE ON ALL GROUPS CAMPING FOR TWO OR MORE DAYS.
- A deposit of must accompany the application for a booking, no preliminary bookings are accepted.
- The deposits will be returned after the camp; it can not be deducted from the camp fees!
- The deposit will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled in less than ninety days prior to the dates booked; an administration fee of 10% will be taken in all other cases of cancellation and/or swapping of dates.
(Only providing there are no group on site).
We rent our chalets to individuals when we don’t accommodate groups. It is ideal for families needing a base to explore the Cape Peninsula.
We differentiate between an in and out of season rate. See the information brochure for details.
All payments can be made as direct deposits to our account with FNB GRABOUW (200 312), Account No. 62090123755
(Proof of the payment of the deposit must accompany the application. We do not accept responsibility for a booking unless we are in possession of the application form and proof of the deposit!)